Grumpy BuggerA look at life from another perspective.
Or, pull the other one mate, I ain't buying it!
|Home Contact Archives |
Date: 1 January 2014
Today's Topic: Wonderful Sayings that Inspire Us and Guide Us
Triggers: General reading
My Grump: No Grump, just common sense words of wisdom, wonderful sayings and undeniable facts of life
1. Forget your past mistakes; You'll make new ones, maybe even greater ones, today, tomorrow and everyday after that.
2. There are 3 types of pain in the world. Pain that hurts you. Pain that changes you. And, the pain sat next to you.
3. Forgive often and love with all your heart. You never know when you will get that same chance again.
4. Good things happen if you believe they will. Better things happen if you are patient. But the best things of all come when you DON'T GIVE UP!
5. You can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
6. Sleep is not resting because of todays hard work, it is building up energy for tomorrow's smart work.
7. It's the little things that bother us, and put us on the rack; you can sit upon a mountain, but you can't sit on a tack.
8. Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
9. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. Then when they grow up, they will know the value of things not the price.
10. Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.
11. The one who truly loves you will never leave you, because even if there are 100 reasons to give up they have the strength to find the one reason to hold on.
12. There is a big difference between human being and being human. So few, it seems, understand it.
13. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between You have to manage...!
14. If u want to walk fast, walk alone. But if u want to walk far, walk together.
15. If ya can't say nothun nice, don't say nothun at all. - Thumper (Bambi)
16. In life you will meet two kinds of people. The first will build you up, the second will tear you down. But, in the end, you will thank both of them.
17. Some people come in your life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons. - Mother Teresa
Not so wonderful sayings, but funny nevertheless
1. Teach your children about tax; eat 30% of their ice-cream
Please share your ideas below, thank you.